Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kellan Lutz Would Love to Play in 'Twilight' Spin-Off


See larger image
is begging "" author Stephanie Meyer to write a vampire spin-off - so he can further explore his Emmett Cullen character on the big screen. The actor shot to fame as the bloodsucking brother of 's Edward Cullen in the franchise and admits he's spent hours coming up with his alter ego's back story.

And he wants Meyer to come up with solo storylines for Emmett, insisting there's still "a lot" he has yet to share with Twilight fans. He tells Dose.ca, "Would I consider doing an Emmett spin-off? Oh yeah. Even if it's just one movie. To see Emmett and his wife Rosalie's relationship more would be nice. I love my character, I've made such a back-story in my head, and I just don't get to show a lot of him. I can't help it and I can't complain, but there's a lot I want to do with him..."

"There's an excerpt that Stephenie wrote called Emmett and the Bear that she posted on her website. It really shows what the story is with Emmett and his relationship with Robert Pattinson's character Edward and how they became really close. I wish that we could show that. I'd love for Stephenie to write the Emmett chronicles."




1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea! After Breaking Dawn is done I just don't know what I will be able to do to not have anymore Twilight to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete